1. The nearly 500 miles I drove in the convertible this weekend, enjoying great music, sunshine, sunsets and fresh air.
2. The genuine conversations that are taking place, because all of our lives are so different these days.
3. Smoothie King’s drive-thru window service in York, PA.
4. SVU marathons on both Saturday and Sunday.
5. The unconditional love that I have for my daughter in both good times and bad times.
6. The combined smell of freshly cut grass and lilacs.
7. The musical brilliance of Bill Charlap.
8. Laughter so strong that it makes your ribs hurt!