1. That my day starts with Otto hopping up on the bed to get cuddles, and that my day ends with our nightly walk.
2. That Otto doesn’t just love riding in the car, but that he also has a preference for different types of music.
3. Otto’s incredibly soulful eyes. Sometimes I think he understands exactly how I’m feeling.
4. The sounds Otto makes when he’s falling asleep or right before his naps.
5. That he is such a gentle giant with little kids, and his instinct would be to protect any of them from harm.
6. That he cracks us up by standing up on his hind paws to look out the front door.
7. That he loves unconditionally, and how he makes me feel like I’m not alone whenever Jenn is traveling. My mom would have loved him!
8. That Otto has helped to fill a huge void in my life – while I currently have no relationship with my teenage daughter, it’s nice to feel like a parent with him. I’m proud to be his “puppy papa!”
Thank you Otto….you truly are my best friend.