1. My awesome wife, who is not a nudist but supports me 1000% in my love of the clothing-optional lifestyle.
2. That I’m getting the “Pastry Chef” award tomorrow, for getting through the week without burning my buns.
3. My family and friends who totally understand where I am this week, and the reason why I’ve been doing this for 26 YEARS.
4. My friends and family who totally do not understand where I am this week, and the reason why I’ve been doing this for 26 years. Just remember, I’m living MY best life, not yours.
5. The fantastic folks here at Cypress Cove…this truly is a community of acceptance, and it’s a community with a LOT of Upstate New Yorkers! Bonus!
6. The Mango Frozen Margarita industry….you will never go out of business….I’ll make sure of that.
7. The underrated bass playing of Darryl Dragon (the Captain in Captain & Tennille). It’s unfortunate that there isn’t a recording of C & T’s “The Way That I Want to Touch You” with the bass line isolated. He does some really impressive stuff on this tune. It’s been in my music rotation this week.
8. Laughter – if I had a dollar for every time I’ve laughed or giggled at the thought of my friends’ spectrum of reactions to my vacation destination this week, I’d almost have enough money to buy my RV….which would look perfect under one of these incredibly beautiful palm trees…😎☀️🌴